The Berg Corporation is seeking a Senior Estimator to independently price up:
- Full building razing
- Removal of underground improvements
- Selective structural demolition / building augmentation
- Skinning of structures
- Full building strip outs.
Successful candidate should have eight years or more experience in either:
- Construction management
- Foundational or heavy highway background
- Applicable field experience
Responsibilities to include:
- Triage to determine appropriate projects to bid.
- Participate in pre-bid site visits gathering pertinent information.
- Reviewing and completing Requests for Proposals:
- Scope of work
- Project drawings
- Project Specifications
- Reviewing all for completeness and prepare RFI’s for additional information required
- Performing take offs
- Prepare scope of works for and obtain competitive pricing from subcontractors.
- Pricing project
- Developing preliminary project schedules
- Completing bid forms
- Participating in scope reviews
- Constructing scopes, exclusions and clarifications associated with bidding a project.
Excellent salary and benefit package for the successful candidate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer